How to Become a Partner
The Painted Turtle is proud of its partnerships with organizations that are committed to building and sustaining our mission. We would like to thank our 2015 Corporate, Foundation, and Network Partners!
When you partner with The Painted Turtle, you align your brand with a world-renowned nonprofit organization supporting children with chronic and life-threatening illnesses. Through financial gifts, event sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities, The Painted Turtle’s Partners will have a direct, tangible, and immediate impact on the children, families, and healthcare professionals whom we serve.
- Corporate Partnership Program: Corporations and their employees make significant contributions through financial support, employee activation, executive networking and cause related marketing. For more details, please view our Corporate Relations Packet
- Financial Support: Organizations can make contributions in any amount to support the camp’s operation, a specific program, or targeted giving campaign. Giving opportunities may be designated to underwrite one or more of the following Camp Programs: Summer Sessions, Family Weekend Sessions, Hospital Outreach Initiatives, Alternative Programming, Cabinships, Camperships, Recreational Activities, Capital Campaigns or Event Sponsorships.
- Volunteerism: Volunteers provide invaluable help with camp clean-up, program support, office work, and special events through a variety of volunteer projects. To learn more about the many ways to get involved visit Camp Volunteer Opportunities.
- Employee Giving: Employees can support our organization while also contributing to their company’s social responsibility efforts. We would be happy to make a presentation to your employees about how they can support camp programs. Among other ways, employees can give to camp through payroll deduction gifts, office fundraising events, collection drives, and matching gifts. To find out whether your company has a matching gift program, click here.
- Event Support: The Painted Turtle has special event opportunities throughout the year for involvement through event attendance or sponsorship, team participation, and advertising. For a list of upcoming events, please see our Upcoming Events.
- Cause Marketing: The Painted Turtle can work with your organization to align your products and our brand through product tie-ins and point-of-sale purchases. Co-branding ventures can generate revenue and awareness for our programs while highlighting to consumers your community involvement.
- Gifts-in-Kind: Through in-kind donation programs, organizations can market their products and services while supporting the needs of our camp. Wish List items are used throughout the year and are essential to our campers’ experience. Wish List.
For more information regarding ways to become a partner, please contact Greg Oliva or 310-451-1353 x120.