Outpost Volunteer Requirements
Volunteering with the Outpost program is an amazing opportunity to deliver a little Camp magic during a time when children and families may need it most! As an Outpost volunteer you will spend the day in the playroom “fishing,” crafting, or singing camp songs around the “campfire,” but most importantly you will be putting a smile on their face and some laughter in their heart.
To volunteer with Outpost, please be sure you have completed the following:
- Volunteered at a Family Weekend or Summer Session at The Painted Turtle
- Have already submitted a CampSite application
- Compliant with all Painted Turtle onsite medical requirements
- Upload negative TB test results from within the last two years to your CampSite
- Proof of a current flu shot (October through April) uploaded on CampSite
- Submit volunteer Yearly Forms and Medical Forms; you may not have access to these until we have confirmed you for a visit
If you have any questions about these requirements, please let us know.
Seeing the smiles on their faces shine the moment they saw the fishing pond and all of the possible games and crafts they could do was extremely rewarding and humbling. – Outpost Volunteer